A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fontanazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fontanazza is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fontanazza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontanazza graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fontanazza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Fontanazza MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Fontanazza practice?
- Dr. Paul Fontanazza has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fontanazza practices Internal Medicine near Harrison, NJ.
See Harrison Internists.