Dr. Paul Fontanazza Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Fontanazza?

October 12th, 2017

Avoid like Plague

Came here because I just moved to the area and am seeking a new primary care physician. The doctor Paul Fontazazza was totally inept. I brought medical info. filled out a lengthy form with all medical history. The assistant asked all the questions again. Then the doctor walked in and had no clue why I was there. He gave no examination i.e. looking in my ears or mouth or any other part of my anatomy except for listening to my heart for a second. I have chronic pain and brought an MRI reading. I assume he didn't know what any of it meant. He wouldn't prescribe ibuprofen telling me to get it over the counter and pay rather than have it covered by my insurance. Would not give me needed referals for podiatrist or therapist. Huge waste of time. Zero stars.

July 1st, 2016

Terrible doctor inconsiderate of patient time. Turns people away when appt was made. Don't wait your time here in left work early for my appt sat an 1 hour and was told to come back at 5 p.m.

June 6th, 2016

the worst one ever

Worst doctor's office and horrible staff I ever see. they make you wait for hours and then the precious doctor is in a rush to get out , he has no time to give you. Stay away from these people

January 1st, 2016

Me and my wife felt like strangers in the. Nest. We have to wait hours , even when we had called way before so we had an apointment. When i asked the doctor for blood pressure medicine prescription he said that I didnt need One, all I had to do was have the pharmacy call bis office and he would authorise it . Acme pharmacy called his office many times with no results. When I called his office regarding this matter , I was put in hold several times and the. Discoconnected.

March 31st, 2015

Horrible - Stay away

Worst place you can go.. he makes you wait for hours and then is in a rush to get out.. hardly spends time with you. Stay away from these people

March 3rd, 2015

worst doctor I ever been to

HORRABLEEEEE I was waiting for my appointment 3 hours I moved and this was the closest doctor who took my insurance and I need a prescription filled that was out of refills from my old doctor after the wait I finally saw the doctor he asked why I came I told him about my prescription he said he does not write that kind of medication without any apology for the wait or his lack of helpfulness this guy is the worst doctor I have ever been to in my life

August 10th, 2013

RUN AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK!

RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THIS PLACE! They are by far the WORST facility I have ever gone to. The girls at the front desk are appallingly rude and completely incompetent. The positive review written below is clearly written by a member of the office staff. Here's how you can tell... There is no mention whatsoever of medical treatment and who else would write about the office staff having to deal with rude people. The next line says, "the girls at the window have no fault, but they always get blamed." Hmmm... Only a member of the office staff would know that and write that. They go on to write that "the staff is lovely if you are nice to them, especially the girls at the window." Are you kidding me? If you are nice to them? That really makes me laugh. If you are thinking of going there, there are multiple sites with horrible reviews about this place. Check them out first. You'll be glad you did.

July 12th, 2012

excellent

i had a great expience in this office. i do not mind waiting to be seen. their office not only does appointments but they have a million things going on but RUDE patients do not understand that. they must think this is a drive thru office and assume they can get in and out one two three. i just hated the fact i had to sit in a waiting room with such RUDE patients who don't understand that they need to wait their turn. the girls at the window have no fault. but they always get blamed.the reason they may seem miserable at that window is due to the rudeness of patients. i highly recommend this office. the staff is lovely if you are nice to them, especially the girls at the window.

March 25th, 2017