Learn more about Dr. Paul Forfia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Forfia, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forfia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Forfia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Forfia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Forfia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Forfia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert Forfia MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Forfia practice?
- Dr. Paul Forfia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Forfia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.