Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Forfia
Dr. Paul Forfia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Forfia is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Temple University Hospital and Hospital of the University of PA. Dr. Forfia has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Forfia has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Paul Forfia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Katie Guttenberg
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Boban Abraham
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Ryan Mcauley
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8