A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Forfia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Forfia, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Forfia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Forfia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Forfia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert Forfia MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Forfia practice?
- Dr. Paul Forfia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Forfia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.