A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fortin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fortin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortin
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Fortin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fortin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fortin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Fortin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Fortin practice?
- Dr. Paul Fortin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fortin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Orthopedic Surgeons.