Dr. Paul Fortin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Fortin?

October 14th, 2017

ruined my life

Dr Fortin completely ruined my life. He had to do a second surgery to try and fix what he screwed up the first time, and my foot and ankle are still way worse then prior to the first surgery. And because he refused to do what I wanted him to do during the second surgery, I now have to have a third! But I will not be going back to him! I was only 30 yo at the time of surgery, and now I walk like a 70 yo! Been inchronic pain from arthritis, that was from his incompetence, and severe nerve damage. I can't run with my kids or even walk for for more then 30mins before my foot starts to hurt. His office is always running way behind. So plan on being there for an entire day! Do not see this guy! He never told me any possible complications, let alone never being pain free and walking and living with a retarded foot! I am far far worse then before having two surgeries by this hack!!!

August 18th, 2017

Broken Ankle Surgery

Dr. Fortin Repaired my ankle. He did a great job.

July 13th, 2016

Extraordinarily Gifted Foot and Ankle Surgeon

Dr Fortin is one of the leading Orthopaedic Surgeons in his field. His specialty is foot and ankle. He reconstructed my ankle after a high velocity fall from a ladder. I don't think that anyone but him could have performed the operation with a near perfect outcome. It is his commitment to perfection along with high character and standards that make him truly one of a kind.

February 2nd, 2016

I am 56 years old and in very good physical health. I have lead a very active lifestyle and because of that I have had numerous injuries that have required surgery, 8 to be precious. I have and 6 of my surgeries preformed by the same Doctor, Julie Dodds, needless to say my outcomes with Julie were all excellent, so when I had to find someone else work on my feet I was very apprehensive. I searched my connections in the medical industry and was fortunate to find Dr Paul Fortin. My case was a very complicated, and at the end of the day I must say it was a success I am able walk unassisted once again. I would recommend Dr Fortin to anyone, friend, family, or otherwise. He is an excellent surgeon and a wonderful human being. So if you are have trouble with your feet or ankles don't hesitate press forward with confidence, with Dr Fortin...

January 4th, 2016

I saw Dr. Fortin about 2011. I was quite happy with him and would see him again. In particular, he was more knowledgeable than another orthopedic surgeon I consulted. At that time the practice was not using iPads. The woman in charge fought with me over my BCBS from the medical society. She did not know if the doctors accepted it and wanted me sign an agreement stating I would pay for my care if they decided not to accept it. Also, they do not have the ability to bill Blue Cross while you're there. I like to receive a statement as I leave and then pay it in the office. I don't gripe about waiting if my physician is usually on time. As a physician, I know that one cannot predict just how long each appointment will take. One time time a mother brought one child in to see me for a well baby exam, and I discovered her older daughter had meningitis.

September 15th, 2015

he was very good doctor and I did have good care when he did my surgery way back

July 7th, 2015

This doctor's capabilities are excellent. His staff is also very courteous. There is no better anywhere in the USA.

May 4th, 2015

After decades of pain and disability I was very fortunate to find Dr. Fortin and regain my ability to walk and enjoy life.

September 15th, 2013

i've never written a review on any thing so this means a lot . I just refired Dr fortin to a friend because of sugery he preformed on my ankle/foot some years ago(2004).He's an artest period. thank you DR. Fortin for the many miles i've been able to walk run drive etc.etc. thank you.

June 27th, 2011

Best Doctor Ever!!!

I began going to Dr Fortin in 2001 after other orthopeadic surgeons have treated me, some as far as Minnessota, all of which did not solve my problem... The expertise of Dr. Fortin was exceptional!!!He was very infromative, researched the best way to put my ankle back together, even though it was a lengthy process, I can walk again!!!! The other Physicians I saw prior to Dr. Fortin perfromed about 8 surgeries on me and none of them solved my problem, my regret is that I wish I went to Dr. Fortin first, instead of these other Doctors, it would of saved me alot of pain, years and possibly my career if I would of came to him first!!! His knowledge far exceeds any Doctor I have been to and I trust him completely and I am sure you will!!!!!

January 30th, 2011