Surgeons
30575 Woodward Ave
Ste 100
Royal Oak, MI 48073
248-280-8550
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by richard hennard on Sep 15th, 2013

i've never written a review on any thing so this means a lot . I just refired Dr fortin to a friend because of sugery he preformed on my ankle/foot some years ago(2004).He's an artest period. thank you DR. Fortin for the many miles i've been able to walk run drive etc.etc. thank you.

|  Best Doctor Ever!!!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

I began going to Dr Fortin in 2001 after other orthopeadic surgeons have treated me, some as far as Minnessota, all of which did not solve my problem... The expertise of Dr. Fortin was exceptional!!!He was very infromative, researched the best way to put my ankle back together, even though it was a lengthy process, I can walk again!!!! The other Physicians I saw prior to Dr. Fortin perfromed about 8 surgeries on me and none of them solved my problem, my regret is that I wish I went to Dr. Fortin first, instead of these other Doctors, it would of saved me alot of pain, years and possibly my career if I would of came to him first!!! His knowledge far exceeds any Doctor I have been to and I trust him completely and I am sure you will!!!!!

|  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

great doctor! over 2 hour wait for each appt

|  wonderful dr  |  show details
by debbie on Oct 18th, 2010

i went to dr fortin after numerous surgeries, one in minnesota, all failed. it was than that i was referred to dr fortin, he basically put me back together again and i can walk. he resarched my condition vigorously before making the correct decision for me thru surgery. i saw dr fortin monthly for about 2 years because of my condition. i am glad to say now years later i go to him once a year but i do his other physicians in his office for other joint related problems