Dr. Paul Foster Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Paul Foster?

Great doctor!

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Office was extremely efficient - they answer phones and are pleasant to deal with. Wait time was minimal. I was experiencing discomfort with my ear and he was able to take care of the problem and answered all my questions. Great bedside manner, very knowledgeable and helpful. Nice to have a doctor you can really trust.

Awesome

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Busy office. Staff is courteous. I naturally strike up conversation and relax the staff. Once that is done they become my allies in my health. So no complaints here. Addis and Donnaly are awesome. Love the Fosters- father and son. They get things done. They move on my speed and are nice.

Awesome doctor!

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Very friendly Dr Seems very knowledgeable and concerned/professional Fast service Friendly, prompt staff I highly recommend him

NO NO, Don't Go!

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Their hearing exam is poorly administered by the staff. They diagnosed me with hearing loss. I got a 2nd opinion with a ENT office with an Audiologist who gave a very thorough hearing test. And I was told that my hearing was completely normal. Their bedside manner was terrible, and they made me feel like my situation was hopeless.

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Doctor is good but, the office staff is horrible. They take forever to answer your calls, and are not helpful and quick on helping you.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Dr. Paul Foster was great including his staff. Will recommend to anyone who needs an ENT doctor.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Dr. Paul Foster is one of the best doctors I have seen. I would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT. Him and his staff made me feel at ease from the moment I entered the office.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE BEEN TO WITH THE NICEST AND MOST COURTEOUS STAFF.

Very Disapointing

Posted on July 30th, 2010

The staff is horrible, do not answer the phone and dont return calls.The doctor don t talk to you to find out more about your problem, instead, send you to a Cat scan that has very high radiationwhich can cause another diseases later on, but seems like he does not care. He wants to make HIS live easy .

Posted on September 15th, 2009

The doctor is great but his office staff doesn't return phone calls or answer faxes. A doctor is only as good as his staff.

Finally a nice doctore

Posted on May 29th, 2009

I went to see him because he was in my insurance bood. I have to say I am so glad he is part of my plan! The office is nothing fancy, but he was very nice. Very proffessiona, he answered all my questions without rushing, explained everything to me in detail until I understood. Really an amazing doctor.He is now MY doctor and I recommend him to anyone I know.

I highly recommend him

Posted on August 1st, 2008

I went to see him after several other doctors could not figure out my problem. He not only found the problem but got me better fairly quickly. His bedside manner is impeccable, not like many other doctors. I have recommended a friend to him and was very pleased after his sinus surgery as well.