Dr. Paul Foster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Foster?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Paul Foster?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2016

Great doctor!

Office was extremely efficient - they answer phones and are pleasant to deal with. Wait time was minimal. I was experiencing discomfort with my ear and he was able to take care of the problem and answered all my questions. Great bedside manner, very knowledgeable and helpful. Nice to have a doctor you can really trust.

July 31st, 2013

Awesome

Busy office. Staff is courteous. I naturally strike up conversation and relax the staff. Once that is done they become my allies in my health. So no complaints here. Addis and Donnaly are awesome. Love the Fosters- father and son. They get things done. They move on my speed and are nice.

May 17th, 2013

Awesome doctor!

Very friendly Dr Seems very knowledgeable and concerned/professional Fast service Friendly, prompt staff I highly recommend him

May 9th, 2013

NO NO, Don't Go!

Their hearing exam is poorly administered by the staff. They diagnosed me with hearing loss. I got a 2nd opinion with a ENT office with an Audiologist who gave a very thorough hearing test. And I was told that my hearing was completely normal. Their bedside manner was terrible, and they made me feel like my situation was hopeless.

March 29th, 2012

Doctor is good but, the office staff is horrible. They take forever to answer your calls, and are not helpful and quick on helping you.

April 4th, 2011

Dr. Paul Foster was great including his staff. Will recommend to anyone who needs an ENT doctor.

April 4th, 2011

Dr. Paul Foster is one of the best doctors I have seen. I would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT. Him and his staff made me feel at ease from the moment I entered the office.

April 4th, 2011

BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE BEEN TO WITH THE NICEST AND MOST COURTEOUS STAFF.

July 30th, 2010

Very Disapointing

The staff is horrible, do not answer the phone and dont return calls.The doctor don t talk to you to find out more about your problem, instead, send you to a Cat scan that has very high radiationwhich can cause another diseases later on, but seems like he does not care. He wants to make HIS live easy .

September 15th, 2009

The doctor is great but his office staff doesn't return phone calls or answer faxes. A doctor is only as good as his staff.

May 29th, 2009

Finally a nice doctore

I went to see him because he was in my insurance bood. I have to say I am so glad he is part of my plan! The office is nothing fancy, but he was very nice. Very proffessiona, he answered all my questions without rushing, explained everything to me in detail until I understood. Really an amazing doctor.He is now MY doctor and I recommend him to anyone I know.

August 1st, 2008

I highly recommend him

I went to see him after several other doctors could not figure out my problem. He not only found the problem but got me better fairly quickly. His bedside manner is impeccable, not like many other doctors. I have recommended a friend to him and was very pleased after his sinus surgery as well.