A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fournier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fournier, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fournier graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Fournier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Douglas Fournier MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Fournier practice?
- Dr. Paul Fournier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fournier practices Occupational Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Longmont, CO.
See Denver Preventive Medicine Specialists.