A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fracasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fracasso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fracasso
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fracasso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fracasso graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fracasso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Fracasso DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Fracasso practice?
- Dr. Paul Fracasso has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fracasso practices Family Medicine near Rittman, OH.
See Rittman Primary Care Doctors.