Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Terriable show details Terriable
by Randy B on Aug 17th, 2016

I had to have three surgery's. Two he did. Finally, Dr Connely, SW Medical fixed as much as he could. I would love to beat him to a pulp. Even that wouldn't match the level of pain I am still in. Thank God his license was taken away.

Parkinsons show details Parkinsons
by Terry L. Sledge on Jan 21st, 2013

I have early onset PD (age 34). I had severe tremors and other problems. Dr Francel placed bi-lateral Deep Brain Stimulators, in year 2000. Have had no probems can get around well, have no tremors.

Sep 14th, 2010

Dr. Francel saved my friend's life from a potentionally terminal adult neuroblastoma (T Deleplain). I would not hesitate to see him if the need arises.

still in pain show details still in pain
by L. Waller on Aug 27th, 2009

I had pain in my lower back for years thinking my hip was out of place, i went to a pcp that had me do a mri, he sent me to Dr. Francel. He told me i had to have surgery immediately because my spinal cord could be severed. I had the surgery in 2006(lumbar infusion) and I am still in pain where the site ends and begins! I sleep on an ice pack every night. He told me i could do anything that I would be like brand new! I can't even stand on my feet longer than an hour with out my back screaming me! It makes me so sad. I trusted him and he failed me. He seemed wonderful at first before the surgery but after the surgery he didn't want to hear I was pain. (maybe he needs to realize he's not as good as he thinks he is, that he can make mistakes)

former surgery patiet show details former surgery patiet
by Katrina Hannah RN on Jul 26th, 2009

Dr Paul Francel performed a right temporalobectomy in 2002 that corrected a lifetime of seizure activity. I have been seizure free since my surgery and am on very limited medications. I owe so much to Dr Francel. I pray for him and his family at this time.

severe chronic pain sufferer show details severe chronic pain sufferer
Feb 22nd, 2009

He is the most wonderful man in the world. I wish there was more drs like him.

Feb 6th, 2009

Dr.Francel did my back surgery in 07 and I am in more pain now than I was before...

Jan 15th, 2009

My father died due to his negligence

Caringness of Doctor show details Caringness of Doctor
May 12th, 2008

Dr. Francel is so extremely nice and works well with his patients. He takes good care of you before and after surgery and explains the procedures well. He is a surgeon, so when you go into his office he is going to give you a surgical opinion. Expecting to h ave surgery when you see him is not a shock -his a surgeon

Pain free show details Pain free
by John on May 9th, 2008

Dr Francel performed a 2 level lumbar fusion due to disc degeneration that was causing me pain for years. Since my surgery, i have been pain free.