Paul C Francel MD Patient Reviews

3.3

January 21st, 2013
Parkinsons
I have early onset PD (age 34). I had severe tremors and other problems. Dr Francel placed bi-lateral Deep Brain Stimulators, in year 2000. Have had no probems can get around well, have no tremors.

September 14th, 2010
Dr. Francel saved my friend's life from a potentionally terminal adult neuroblastoma (T Deleplain). I would not hesitate to see him if the need arises.

August 27th, 2009
still in pain
I had pain in my lower back for years thinking my hip was out of place, i went to a pcp that had me do a mri, he sent me to Dr. Francel. He told me i had to have surgery immediately because my spinal cord could be severed. I had the surgery in 2006(lumbar infusion) and I am still in pain where the site ends and begins! I sleep on an ice pack every night. He told me i could do anything that I would be like brand new! I can't even stand on my feet longer than an hour with out my back screaming me! It makes me so sad. I trusted him and he failed me. He seemed wonderful at first before the surgery but after the surgery he didn't want to hear I was pain. (maybe he needs to realize he's not as good as he thinks he is, that he can make mistakes)

July 26th, 2009
former surgery patiet
Dr Paul Francel performed a right temporalobectomy in 2002 that corrected a lifetime of seizure activity. I have been seizure free since my surgery and am on very limited medications. I owe so much to Dr Francel. I pray for him and his family at this time.

February 22nd, 2009
severe chronic pain sufferer
He is the most wonderful man in the world. I wish there was more drs like him.

February 6th, 2009
Dr.Francel did my back surgery in 07 and I am in more pain now than I was before...

January 15th, 2009
My father died due to his negligence

May 12th, 2008
Caringness of Doctor
Dr. Francel is so extremely nice and works well with his patients. He takes good care of you before and after surgery and explains the procedures well. He is a surgeon, so when you go into his office he is going to give you a surgical opinion. Expecting to h ave surgery when you see him is not a shock -his a surgeon

May 9th, 2008
Pain free
Dr Francel performed a 2 level lumbar fusion due to disc degeneration that was causing me pain for years. Since my surgery, i have been pain free.