A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Freeswick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Freeswick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Freeswick, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeswick graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Freeswick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Donald Freeswick MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Freeswick practice?
- Dr. Paul Freeswick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Freeswick practices Surgery near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Chester, PA.
See York Surgeons.