Learn more about Dr. Paul Freiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Freiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freiman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Freiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freiman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Ozarks Medical Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Freiman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Freiman practice?
- Dr. Paul Freiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Freiman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.