A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Freiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Freiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Freiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Freiman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Ozarks Medical Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Freiman practice?
Dr. Paul Freiman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: West Plains, MO and Branson, MO.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.