Learn more about Dr. Paul Freiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Freiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freiman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Freiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freiman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Ozarks Medical Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Freiman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Freiman practice?
- Dr. Paul Freiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Freiman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.