Overall Review

September 22nd, 2016
Unethical Doctor
He is not an advocate for the patient, but only for himself. I would not recommend using him as a doctor. If you are injured or need help getting medicine, he is not willing to help you. I was dropped as a patient after he made a mistake on my lab work. This was after 2 months of doing lab work and doctor visits, paying for it out of my own pocket. Doctors should not be allowed to discriminate like this.

January 18th, 2016
Joyce Brown
Excellent staff and care. Dr. Freitas is knowledge and cares about his patients.

December 27th, 2014
Top Family Doctor in P)ensacola
Excellent Doctor, however be sure to discuss prescriptions thoroughly with his staff because they can issue the wrong type if you don't provide them with details such as requiring liquids in lieu of pills or caplets, so you have a responsibility also. Paul is the best Family Physician I have had in over 70 years. I'd give him 5 stars if that were possible. He is not only conscientious regarding his patients but careful, in follow up care and tests to be sure all possibilities are considered. Highly recommend him.

June 13th, 2011
Freitas
This is a group of siblings. I continually kept going to the doctor for allergies and they continued to give me prescriptions with no changes in my symptoms over the period of a year. At the urging of my wife, I changed doctors and my new doctor immediately referred me to a ENT doctor who performed surgery immediately due to a large cyst that the primary discovered following an MRI. He felt like if my condition could have been picked up on sooner surgery could have been avoided and I would not have been in so much pain.

February 18th, 2011
Awesome!!!!! Go see him, you will not regret it!