A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Freudigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Freudigman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Freudigman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freudigman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freudigman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Thomas Freudigman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Freudigman practice?
- Dr. Paul Freudigman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Freudigman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.