A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Freudigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Freudigman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freudigman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freudigman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Freudigman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freudigman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freudigman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Thomas Freudigman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Freudigman practice?
- Dr. Paul Freudigman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Freudigman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.