Dr. Paul Freudigman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Freudigman Jr?

November 8th, 2016

Dr Freudigman is one of a kind in orthopaedic knowledge and talent. There are not enough words to describe his expertise, dedication, and compassionate care. He takes each case as a personal goal of healing. He saved my husbands leg 16 years ago after suffering with 27 years of osteomyelitis. Then 1 year ago I returned to Dr Freudigman with my 19 year old son with a tibia fracture. Dr Freudigman and his staff still remembered the events of my family healing from 16 years prior. What awesome people providing awesome care for all the right reasons. What would my life be without the care received from Dr Freudigman and his staff. God bless

July 20th, 2016

The Best Orthopedic Dr around.

I love love love this office. Dr Fruedigman saved my leg. While others said it should be amputated, he would not give up. No he's not going to baby you but I was not there to be fussed over. I wanted to keep my leg and that's what this great doctor did. His staff are the best. I would recommend him and his doctor every day and I do. Thanks Dr F. And staff.

May 13th, 2016

Great doctor

Dr. Freudigman and staff are great! They. Are walking me through the process of a lower leg amputation with great professionalism.

April 6th, 2015

Got an infection from the hardware he implanted into my foot. Came back for my 1 month follow up after surgery and he said my stitches looked great, even though it was oozing and infected looking. I trusted him though and then a month later I ended up in ER and they found staph and strep in my foot. Have now had half of my foot amputated because of it and they won't return my mothers and my calls for my records.

April 1st, 2015

One of the best

March 12th, 2015

Saved my leg 10 years ago. I went to 2 doctors that we're going to amputate my foot due to a shattered ankle (22+ pieces). Dr. Freudigman said that he could save it. Today, I'm working out, can run multiple miles with relative ease, almost gained full mobility. No one knows that I was injured unless I tell them. Highly recommend him.

May 28th, 2013

WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saved my leg I was in a terrible car accident . Dr freudigmam was on call, at Baylor where I was taken. I was told that my leg needed to be amputated. Then came dr freudigman who said no amputation and did a wonderful job, in caring for me. Bedside manner and communication was great. My recovery time was quicker than excepted. My accident was 8 years ago I have never had a problem with my leg since. I often think of him and thank God that he was the doctor I had, I feel he was heaven sent.

October 1st, 2012

HS Football Parents

Dr. Paul is the best. He did surgery on our son after breaking his tib and fib last year in a football game. He was a true professional each and every visit we made to his office. Surgery was very successful and our son is playing again this year without any issues. Had a little scare the other day and he met us on a Sunday away from the office just to give it a quick look and to reassure us that it was OK. I hope you never need a orthopedic surgeon but if you do, Dr. Paul is the best........Thank you Dr. Paul...

February 1st, 2012

World

November 24th, 2010

Absolutely the best!

In the world of doctors there's the good, the bad and the ugly. Dr. Freudigman is none of them, he is great. I was in a traumatic accident and have been his patient for several years. I can not count the number of patients of his I have come in contact with that it were not for him they would have lost an arm a leg or their life. An incredible talent, a great guy.

September 14th, 2010

Best doctor!

I was told my other doctors and insurance company that amputation was my only option. Dr Freudigman told me that was wrong and he would save my arm. I met many other patients in the same situation as myself. He is the most caring doctor you could ever ask for. Sometimes the waiting time can take awhile, but remember he is trauma doctor and if he gets a call for trauma, he will not turn them away. He is worth the wait! He was sent from heaven!

April 19th, 2010

Lifelimb saver

i had went through at least 3 dr.s to tell me i had to get my left leg amputaed for a 23 yr. thats harsh especially the truamatic accident i was in. i sad no way there is a dr. and thanks to kazeywitch (?) in irving said ok theres one dr. i know that my help. he sent me to my angel. having done already 3 surgeries and 2 more to come dr.freud. said no problem i can save your leg i can fix it tears just poured down and he shined like an angel and proud to say i have the best doc having seen so many docs and hospitals i wish i could of had the choice to choose baylor and dr freudigman but being unconscience and careflighted left me no choice but just glad that i was lead to him cuz with out i wouldnt have a leg or both to that matter. trust me if you need help hes the one and there staff like family they work with you instead of deny you thanks to DR. FREUDIGMAN AND STAFF!!!!!!!