A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Friedrichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedrichs
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Friedrichs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Friedrichs, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedrichs graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Friedrichs MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Friedrichs practice?
- Dr. Paul Friedrichs has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Friedrichs practices Urology near Elmendorf AFB, AK.