Dr. Paul Fuchs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Fuchs?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 21st, 2014

No New Patients

My family doctor died and I needed to find another doctor. Went to their office and asked if they were taking new patients. The lady at the window asked me if I had medicare and I told her that I had medicare Part A. I showed her my insurance card because I am still employed in a school district and have state insurance. The lady took down my name and phone number and told me that they take new patients on a case by case basis and that they would call me after the doctor reviewed my information. I also told the lady that I was not on any medications other than a pain medication that was prescribed by my former doctor for arthritis pain in my right hip. I have insurance and can afford to pay for medical services. Apparently they do not need new patients.

May 7th, 2017