Learn more about Dr. Paul Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Morton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Morton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Morton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Togus Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gregory Morton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Morton practice?
- Dr. Paul Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Morton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norway, ME.
See Norway Orthopedic Surgeons.