A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gordon Smith MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Paul Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Smith practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Tecumseh, MI.
See Westland Internists and Westland Nephrologists.