A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gaeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gaeta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gaeta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaeta graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gaeta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Gaeta MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Gaeta practice?
- Dr. Paul Gaeta has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gaeta practices Internal Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Internists.