A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gaglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gaglio is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gaglio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaglio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaglio has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Gaglio MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Gaglio practice?
- Dr. Paul Gaglio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gaglio practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Gastroenterologists, and Bronx Hepatologists.