A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gaglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gaglio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gaglio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaglio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaglio has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaglio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Gaglio practice?
Dr. Paul Gaglio practices Internal Medicine, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Transplant Hepatology, and Transplant Surgery near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists, Scarsdale Hepatologists, Scarsdale Gastroenterologists, and Scarsdale Surgeons.