A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gaglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gaglio is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaglio
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Gaglio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gaglio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaglio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaglio has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Gaglio MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Gaglio practice?
- Dr. Paul Gaglio has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gaglio practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Gastroenterologists, and Bronx Hepatologists.