A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gaglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gaglio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gaglio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaglio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaglio has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Gaglio MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Gaglio practice?
- Dr. Paul Gaglio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gaglio practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists, Scarsdale Gastroenterologists, and Scarsdale Hepatologists.