A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gagne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gagne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gagne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gagne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gagne, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intraoperative Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagne graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gagne has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gagne FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Gagne practice?
- Dr. Paul Gagne has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gagne practices Vascular Surgery near Stratford, CT.
See Stratford Surgeons.