A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gagne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gagne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gagne, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intraoperative Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagne graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gagne has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gagne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Gagne practice?
Dr. Paul Gagne practices Vascular Surgery near Stratford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Old Greenwich, CT and Trumbull, CT.
See Stratford Surgeons.