Learn more about Dr. Paul Gagne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gagne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gagne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gagne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gagne, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intraoperative Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagne graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gagne has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gagne FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Gagne practice?
- Dr. Paul Gagne has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gagne practices Vascular Surgery near Stratford, CT.
See Stratford Surgeons.