A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gahlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gahlinger, Geriatrician, General Practitioner, Occupational Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gahlinger, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gahlinger graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gahlinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Maria Gahlinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Gahlinger practice?
- Dr. Paul Gahlinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gahlinger practices Occupational Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Preventive Medicine Specialists and Salt Lake City Addiction Specialists.