Learn more about Dr. Paul Gahlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gahlinger, Geriatrician, General Practitioner, Occupational Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gahlinger
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gahlinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gahlinger, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gahlinger graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gahlinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Maria Gahlinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Gahlinger practice?
- Dr. Paul Gahlinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gahlinger practices Addiction Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT and Layton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians and Salt Lake City Preventive Medicine Specialists.