Learn more about Dr. Paul Gahlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gahlinger, Geriatrician, General Practitioner, Occupational Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gahlinger
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gahlinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gahlinger, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gahlinger graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gahlinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Maria Gahlinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Gahlinger practice?
- Dr. Paul Gahlinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gahlinger practices Addiction Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT and Layton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians and Salt Lake City Preventive Medicine Specialists.