Dr. Paul Gahlinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Gahlinger?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Paul Gahlinger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2016

Brilliant compassionate intuitive doctor who takes time to explain real options and offer behavior changes and emotional support.

July 15th, 2012

Superb physician

best doctor I ever encountered

May 6th, 2012

One of the BEST!

I have many health concerns, and I have seen twenty doctors and many therapists to help me with my many ills. All of them have failed at treating me in my condition. All of them, except THIS one!Dr. Gahlinger has done what all the other doctors could not. He has instilled in me the drive and determination to break an addiction to pain medicine that I have suffered from for 7 years, due to the wanton prescribing of medicine to me when I was only 14. Never before have I met a doctor who practices the way that Dr. G does, and that is a GOOD thing!Dr. G thinks outside the box, and has approached my addiction with a different mindset than all the 20+ doctors I have seen before. Because of this, he has saved my life and encouraged me to live a happier existence that I never thought possible. He has encouraged me and given me the advice I need to pursue my own career in medicine, and he now serves as the role-model for my own distant-future medical practice.Dr. G is one of the best doctors you could possibly hope to be seen by, no matter WHAT issues you might have.If you are looking for a doctor to help you, you have stumbled on just the right review and you need not look any further.

May 26th, 2011

Great practice!

I have been to Dr. G's office several times, I have been treated by the PA's Stephanie and William. Getting an appointment was not hard. In other practices they sometimes have you send in your medical records then you wait for a phone call. I have always gotten an appt right away, even when calling with short notice. I am a recent veteran and have several pain causing injuries. Before coming to their office I could barely get out of bed, let alone care properly for my house hold. I like that I do not feel like I was going to be black listed or deemed a "drug-Seeker" by discussing pain medication and treatments. I know it is a serious issue, and there are reasons for concern on both sides of the Doctor/patient relationship. I felt more comfortable and cared for at this office then any other I've been to, and am grateful they are willing to prescribe medication in addition to other therapies, treatment and education they incorporate.

March 30th, 2011

superb care

February 11th, 2011

great doctor!

November 3rd, 2010

I think this clinic is the best clinic in the Utah. They are willing to help you with anything you need. I think this clinic is doing a wonderful job for the community. They care what there patients think and is willing to help them at no extent. The staff and the doctors treat you like family and they take pride in what they do. Thanks for all your hard work.

November 3rd, 2010

Dr. Gahlinger and staff is one of the best clinics I have ever been to. They are caring and really make a difference. They are willing to help and go the extra mile to help their patients. I would recommend this doctor and clinic to everyone I know.

November 2nd, 2010

Wonderful Dr and staff!!!!

By far this is the most caring and involved Dr. that I have ever been to. He really takes his time and listens to my concerns. He is very knowledgable and compasionate. He also explains things in terms that I understand. His staff is WONDERFUL!!!! They are a very kind and fun bunch of people. I HIGHLY recommend this Dr. You wont be disappointed.

October 26th, 2010

DRUG DEALER

Dr. Gahlinger rarley see paitients himself. He has his paitients see his PA William Swarts. Dr. Gahlinger started his clinic in SLC by prescribing narcotics to paitients (expecially ones who don't need them & seel them on the street). After 2 years of prescribing to the same paitients and taking in many others the DEA caught on to what he's doing so he's cutting off paitients instantly. Every doctor know that taking a paitient off high amounts of opiates instantly is extreemly dangerous. Gahlinger currently has multipul law suites against him for putting his paitients in danger. The best part about it is he's still prescribing to paitients that don't have cronic pain and that abusive and sell thier pills on the street!!! How does he still have a lisence? The only reason he's praised is because he worked as a Dr in a poor contry for a few years and wrote some books. Now he's just a common drug dealer.

June 19th, 2010

Excellent physician and wonderful staff

This is the best clinic I've ever been too and Dr. Gahlinger is extraordinary. He was voted one of America's Best Physicians -- and I can see why. He spends a lot of time to truly figure out health complaints and has superb knowledge.

January 29th, 2016