Dr. Paul Gallardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Gallardo?

July 31st, 2016

Totally happy with my smile. He is great and I will continue to use him

I had an implant laser treatment with Dr. Gallardo about four or five weeks ago. I actually first came to him a few years ago when I had my braces put on, but needed two implants also. Dr. Gallardo is very professional, courteous, and beyond gentle. My procedure was perfect, and there were no issues whatsoever. Everything was excellent.

February 11th, 2013

Concerned daughter

I am glad to announce that I found another doctor for my mother and she no longer will return to Dr. Gaillardo, Dr. Gaillardo and his Nurse (Hispanic) are both two of the most uncaring, unprofessional nurse/doctor I have ever seen in medical practice. My mom (Hispanic) could not get a word in to his nurse and Dr. about her condition. Her long-term lack of improvement is factual. Both nurse and doctor made little to no effort in comforting or suggesting any ligitimate medical advise to her. It's been long enough...

December 28th, 2014