Dr. Paul Ganninger MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

July 20th, 2016
Horrible Doctor

July 7th, 2016
Have been seeing Dr.Ganninger for around 3 mo's , an he has very good bed side manners an lessons why you explain never in a hurry. All employee or very nice. Yes I highly recommend.

October 29th, 2015
I love him he has 4 nice kids and a beatiful wife he is the nicest person to talk to

September 23rd, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Ganninger is the best Dr. I have ever used. He will be our family dr. for many years to come. Great guy.

May 27th, 2015
Pompous Equine's Posterior
Rude, disorganized office staff. Dr. Ganniger is a ppompous equine's posterior who claims he can do just about anything any specialist can do. He is arrogant, rude & lacks interpersonal social skills. He is trying to move up to be a W. County M.D. but lacks the ability to do so. He lectures and talks down to you. He is all about the money.

January 31st, 2015
Not the best
Didn't really listen to me at all.

August 29th, 2014
What can I say except he is the best. I would recommend him to anyone.

February 21st, 2014
I highly recommend Dr. Ganninger. He is professional, intelligent, kind and he REALLY listens to the patients. If not for Dr. Ganninger I wouldn't be here today. He listened to my complaint and took immediate action.I can honestly say he saved my life. I cannot ever thank him enough.

August 28th, 2013
A smart doctor but nothing more....
This Doctor is very intelligent, hard working, and knows his medications.. Those medications are excellent at treating the symptoms of pain associated with the particular problem. He is usually prompt and professional.... However he can also be dismissive towards the concerns of those with pre existing conditions and needs to spend more time with his patients. He also needs to communicate better with his office staff regarding paperwork and not take out his frustrations on having to do such paperwork out on his patients.

August 20th, 2013
Rude - Unsympathetic
If you could imagine your typical "thou are holier than God" doctor Mr. Ganninger is that incarnation. First he told me that my fatigue was in my head. Second he told me my testosterone level was normal after I requested to have it tested. After questioning him if it was indeed normal for my age he told me that no it was not normal because it was in range yet at the bottom of the reference range. He then prescribed AndroGel (which I assume he gets a payoff from prescribing) because it costed 450$ per month after my insurance covered it. I came back to him asking if I could get a prescription for generic T cream from a pharmacy that would cost me just 20$ a month (even without insurance) to which he agreed. I don't understand why he would knowingly rip people off with drugs that cost exorbitant amounts even if some insurance companies pay for them. I returned to his office still complaining of fatigue. I suggested testing my thyroid. He raised his voice, yelling at me as if I was some sort of criminal, claiming that he was going to be the doctor and I wasn't. He then told me I was no longer allowed to see him. Well guess what - after having thyroid tests done with another doctor come to find out I am also hypothyroid. I don't know if these are all friends and family who are giving him positive reviews but the odds are they didn't have any negative health symptoms beyond a toothache because Ganninger is a horrible doctor when it comes to believing that a patient is in pain and helping them. I would literally rather go to a doctor who didn't speak English before seeing Ganninger again (if I was allowed to see him). If this is how he treats a 23 year old pre med student I would hate to see how he treats the rest of the population. Avoid at all costs.

May 31st, 2013
Great guy
Was recommended to him 7 years ago. Great doctor, he listens and cares about what you have to say. He helped me through some tough times and provided me with the proper medications. I am now med free and have a great outlook on life. I would recommend him to anyone

April 3rd, 2013