A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Garber is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Garber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Garber DO is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Garber practice?
- Dr. Paul Garber has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Garber practices Radiology near Paw Paw, MI.
See Paw Paw Radiologists.