A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Garber is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Garber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Garber DO is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Garber practice?
- Dr. Paul Garber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Garber practices Radiology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Blanc Radiologists.