A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Garber is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Garber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Garber DO is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Garber practice?
- Dr. Paul Garber has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Garber practices Radiology near Paw Paw, MI.
See Paw Paw Radiologists.