Dr. Paul Garcia DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fort Worth, TX

March 18th, 2016
everyone here is very nice I have been a patient of his for over 3 years and when I had trouble with insurance he was very flexible with cash payments

March 18th, 2016

March 18th, 2014
The Best Doctor I Have Ever Had
Having Dr. Paul Garcia was an experience that I still have not been able to find in other doctors. His bedside manner is excellent and he is very detailed. I experienced the quality that I wish every doctor had. He always had an answer. I felt like I could talk to him about all of my health care needs.

March 18th, 2014
The Best Doctor I Have Ever Had

September 30th, 2013
New patient visit at 2, was there at 1:40. Appointment took a whole month to get and the waiting time was even longer when I was the only one in waiting room. DO NOT GO HERE!!

September 30th, 2013

May 5th, 2012
I love Dr. Garcia, I have had many doctors over the years and he has been the most caring. I give him a hard time sometiems, but I know that he has my well being in mind. aif I could send everyone I know to him I would. Thanks for caring doc.

May 5th, 2012

December 22nd, 2011
Always would recommend Dr. Garcia. He has excellent bedside manner, and is very precise in diagnosis. My husband and I have been seeing him for a few years now.

December 22nd, 2011

July 2nd, 2009
Excellent Physcian
I've been a patient of Dr. Garcia's for 9 years. He is a exceptional doctor and a fine person. I'm proud to recommend him.

September 25th, 2008
An excellent doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Garcia for about 7 years. He is excellent and I would recommend him to anyone.