A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gardner, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Reconstruction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gardner, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Gardner MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Paul Gardner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gardner practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Naples Surgeons.