Dr. Paul Gardner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 15th, 2016
Kind, considerate,caring, competent and a pleasure to deal with.
A great throwback to way doctors used to be - cannot be more enthusiastic in my recommendation.

December 7th, 2015
Dr. Gardner is the best , he is the real deal the total package. He has the talent and skills along with the amazing artistic ability to bring natural results with a fabulous caring attitude.

February 16th, 2015
Expert surgeon
I've had Blepharoplasty and Rhinoplasty by Dr.Gardner, a highly trained expert. I am thrilled with results!!

August 25th, 2013
Wonderful Experience
Dr. Gardner and Staff were and continue to be extremely accommodating from scheduling, pre and post op care, and the ease of all follow up appointments! All questions that arose, whether before or after hours were attended to in a timely manner. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Gardner's medical expertise in the field of plastic surgery!! When you find the best you stick with them!! You will be in good hands!!

August 6th, 2013
physician
Dr. Gardner is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. He is very talented hands and after two C-sections and major abdominal surgery he performed a more detailed than usual abdominoplasty to suit my needs. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend him to other patients without reservations. And his staff was great.

May 6th, 2013
Surgical Experience
This was my very first surgical experience in my life, and I 'm so happy that I chose Dr. Gardner. On my very first visit, he made me feel comfortable and totally at ease. I immediately knew, I didn't want to see any other cosmetic doctor. Dr. Gardner makes every patient feel special and important. I had 2 cosmetic surgeries, including tummy tuck and arm lift and I can't imagine going thru these with any other Doctor, but Dr. Gardner. He explained both surgeries in great detail and also in a way I understood. Dr. Gardner was also there through every step of the recovery process. Dr Gardner's staff is also great. They are very courteous and professional always making you feel like a friend, rather than just a client or patient. My whole experience was fantastic. I would recommend Dr. Gardner to everyone!

September 26th, 2012
Wouldn't go anywhere else
Always a pleasure to go to Dr Gardners office all the staff are proffesional,kind and caring. Dr Gardner makes you feel so special you always leave the office feeling good!All my friends now go to Dr Gardner and we couldn't be happier.

July 20th, 2012
Forever grateful
I've been interested in getting a few things "fixed" for probably 25 years, but was always too skeptical about plastic surgery, as well as being too self-conscious to have the problems addressed. After meeting Dr.Gardner & his staff, I decided that day to go ahead with my first procedure, had surgery within 2 weeks, and 1 month later I am booking my 2nd procedure. Dr. Gardner is amazing, his staff is wonderful, and the whole experience has well-exceeded my expectations. Everyone is down-to-earth & honest, and although I have the utmost respect for Dr. Gardner, I can't help but feel like I am talking to my brother when I see him---that's how comfortable I feel & how confident I am being in his care. I actually was undecided about a few details when I arrived for surgery & felt confident enough to let Dr. Gardner decide on those details himself after he started doing the surgery. I woke up to amazing results & will be forever grateful. I joked with him that I would let him put me to sleep & "fix" whatever he thought needed to be "fixed" and not even give it a 2nd thought--and I totally mean that! His opinion, his demeanor, his talent & his professionalism have left me truly amazed. He is meticulous about what he does, yet it's refreshing that neither he nor his staff have an heirs about them---and that makes all the difference in the world. Just a wonderful experience from beginning to end!!

February 6th, 2012
Wouldn't trust anyone else!
Amazing experience.... felt incredibly comfortble from start to finish with Dr. Gardner and his staff. They were always reachable, which is very important, and I never felt like just a number... I felt as if I were the only patient. I couldn't say enough great things about Dr. Gardner and would recommend him to everyone and I know you will be happy here!

April 17th, 2011
Assymetrical result
I had some facial work done and the results were asymmetrical. I wasn't real pleased but he denied that there was a problem. It looks better with time, but really, it's not right.

February 4th, 2011
He changed my life
Dr. Gardner has performed 2 costmetic procedures for me. The results are beyond terrific. I look and feel like a new person. He took great care of me from start to finish. I'm happy I found him to perform my transformation.

January 31st, 2011
Great and Kind Doctor
My experience with Dr. Gardner was such a wonderful one. He put me at ease before and after my surgery. He did an excellent job with no complications. If I had any concerns he addressed them right away. I would recommend Dr. Gardner.