A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Garlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Garlich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garlich
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Garlich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlich graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Garlich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Lanier Park
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Garlich MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Garlich practice?
- Dr. Paul Garlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Garlich practices Otolaryngology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Otolaryngologists.