A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Garlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Garlich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Garlich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlich graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Garlich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Lanier Park
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garlich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Garlich practice?
Dr. Paul Garlich practices Otolaryngology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA.
See Gainesville Otolaryngologists.