Dr. Paul Garlich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Garlich?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Paul Garlich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016

Infected Rhinoplasty

For the lasts 6 years I've been having a infection from my nose inside and out due to my cheap Rhinoplasty done overseas in Asia. I've been through different Rhinoplasty doctor to see what they can do or advice me on what to do but most of the plastic surgeon I've visited they are not nice and they don't have any bedside manners. They keep telling me in my face that my Rhinoplasty is very ugly and one doctor even told me that if he have to remove the silicone in my nose that it will be very more uglier afterwards. I was very frustrated with these Doctors that are rude and don't even care about my feelings. When I went to Doctor Garlich I was very pleased with how he handled about my my nose infection & he give me the assurance that I'm going to be okay & he will heal my wound by removing my old implant in my nose. Tomorrow I"m going to have it removed by 12:30 by Dr. Paul Garlich and looking forward of having a successful surgery!!!

December 31st, 2015

The doctor and staff could not be better!

July 13th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Garlich recently performed surgery on my son to correct a breathing difficulty. He is an extremely knowledgeable and skilled surgeon as well as being very personable. He made sure we understood the diagnosis and explained how he planned to correct the problem. Dr. Garlich relates well to teens and took the time to show an interest in my son's college plans and sports participation. We highly recommend Dr. Garlich.

August 18th, 2011

Graet bedside manner, excellent surgeon

Dr. Paul Garlich has performed surgery on my husband and my 1 year old little girl. My husband had chronic sinus infections and antibiotics were not doing the job. 2 years ago, Dr. Garlic recognized he needed surgery and performed a very successful "rotor-rooter" and septum repair. His sinuses are MUCH better to this day.My little girl had recurrent middle ear infections and was successfully treated with tube placement. It was a quick, 15 minute procedure from anesthesia induction to being awake. The tubes are still doing great 9 months later, and the only infections she gets are my fault, as her ears are not plugged appropriately every time when she swims.

October 6th, 2016