Learn more about Dr. Paul Garmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Garmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garmon
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Garmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garmon graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Garmon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Garmon DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Garmon practice?
- Dr. Paul Garmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Garmon practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Pain Management Doctors.