Learn more about Dr. Paul Garmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Garmon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garmon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Garmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garmon graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Garmon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Garmon DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Garmon practice?
- Dr. Paul Garmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Garmon practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Pain Management Doctors.