Learn more about Dr. Paul Garmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Garmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garmon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garmon graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Garmon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Garmon DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Garmon practice?
- Dr. Paul Garmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Garmon practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Pain Management Doctors.