The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Gauger
Dr. Paul Gauger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Gauger is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and University of Michigan Health System. Dr. Gauger has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Gauger has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Paul Gauger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Robert Orourke
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi23
Dr. Mark Hemmila
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi22
Dr. Kevin Chan
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi29