A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gawelko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gawelko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gawelko graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gawelko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Gawelko DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Gawelko practice?
- Dr. Paul Gawelko has 13 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gawelko practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.