A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gaynon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gaynon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gaynon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Gaynon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Gaynon practice?
- Dr. Paul Gaynon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gaynon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Oncologists.