A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gaynon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gaynon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gaynon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaynon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Gaynon practice?
Dr. Paul Gaynon practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Family Medicine, Hematology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Oncologists, Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Pathologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.