Learn more about Dr. Paul Gaynon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gaynon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaynon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaynon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gaynon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gaynon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Gaynon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Gaynon practice?
- Dr. Paul Gaynon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gaynon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.