A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gaynon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gaynon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaynon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaynon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gaynon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gaynon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Gaynon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Gaynon practice?
- Dr. Paul Gaynon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gaynon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.