A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gemis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gemis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gemis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gallbladder Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gemis graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Gemis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jose Gemis MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Gemis practice?
- Dr. Paul Gemis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gemis practices Surgery near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NH and Haverhill, MA.
See Andover Surgeons.