A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Genuise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Genuise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Genuise, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Genuise graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Genuise has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Genuise MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Genuise practice?
- Dr. Paul Genuise has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Genuise practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.