A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gerardi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerardi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gerardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gerardi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gerardi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gerardi MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Gerardi practice?
- Dr. Paul Gerardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gerardi practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY.
See New Rochelle Cardiologists.