A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gerardi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gerardi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Gerardi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Gerardi practice?
- Dr. Paul Gerardi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gerardi practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY.
See New Rochelle Cardiologists.