Learn more about Dr. Paul Gerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerardi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gerardi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gerardi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gerardi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Gerardi practice?
- Dr. Paul Gerardi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gerardi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Yonkers Cardiologists.