A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gerardi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Cardiac Defibrillator Implant.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Gerardi practice?
Dr. Paul Gerardi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists, New Rochelle Cardiologists, and New Rochelle Surgeons.