Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Gerardi
Dr. Paul Gerardi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Rochelle, NY, with another office in Mamaroneck, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gerardi is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital and Greenwich Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Gerardi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Gerardi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.
Dr. David Messinger
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Richard Pisano
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi44
Dr. Frank Tamarin
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi34