Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gerst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gerst, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Intestine Diseases (Ileal Diseases)
- Jejunal Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerst graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerst has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Gerst MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Gerst practice?
- Dr. Paul Gerst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gerst practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tenafly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Tenafly Surgeons.