A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Gerstenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Gerstenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerstenberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gerstenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Gerstenberg, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstenberg graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Gerstenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Gerstenberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. K Gerstenberg practice?
- Dr. K Gerstenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. K Gerstenberg practices Family Medicine near Nederland, TX.
See Nederland Family Physicians.