Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  this doctor is weird  |  show details
by hope on May 18th, 2014

he has girlie hands

|  Excellent  |  show details
by David on Jul 29th, 2013

Knowledgeable; friendly; decisive; compassionate. Staff is the same way. Very refreshing after having dealt with a string of bad doctors.

|  He is wonderful!!  |  show details
by Me. G on Jul 11th, 2013

I have spent most of my adult life knowing that something was wrong..never really had a family doctor..and every now and then I would have tremors and high blood pressure..of course I end up in ER to hear...oh you are just having a panic attack...hear is your script ...with no answers...He spent so much time listening to me and ordered test that found that I was not crazy but had many issues..real and not in my head...I was always underweight..and most would laugh and say better than over..ugh!!...he took so much time and care and now I am healthier than ever in my life..prescribing what I needed and informing me of what I need to get over the counter. I am so thankful for him!!!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Bali McFarland on Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Gerstenberg always listens to me and works with me even thought we don't always agree on everything. When we don't agree on some things he tries to work around it to help me find the answers I need to live the lifestyle I like to live in respect to medical treatments. He never treats me like he doesn't have time for me. When I leave his office I feel comfortable and blessed. I believe that Dr. Gerstenberg really cares about me and my health and I am very pleased that he is my doctor. He always has a smile on his face except when he has news that is not good but he is always freindly and I can always tell that he is glad to see me.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. G is one of the most caring Doctors I have ever been to. He also has no problem sending you to a specialist if needed.

|  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

He tells you what you really need to know

|  Not too sure about this dr. and his staff  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

Very caring dr. but not very confident in his decisions of care. Blew off my sister in law who ended up at mdandersen with cancer. Staff is constantly turning over which tells me something isn't right. Seems that dr. has gotten too many patients to be caring any more. Greed??

|  This is a great, compassionate family doctor  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

I have been very happy with Dr. Gerstenberg. He is busy, but takes the time to listen to me and work with me to find the answers that I need. He is very kind and was able to diagnose my son's problems when other doctors blew me off and gave me no answers.

|  beware thought about filing complaint with medical board  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2010

If your injury requires more than a bandaid go somewhere else otherwise they will drop u as a patient and will not refer u to the specialist u need

|  Improving Service  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

Dr Gerstenberg is a good doctor, but some patients don't always see him. Patients sometimes see his Nurse Practioner instead of him. Me and my daughter feel better and confident if I see the doctor and discuss any concerns or questions that I may have.