A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gertler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gertler, Rheumatologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gertler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gertler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gertler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gertler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gertler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Gertler MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Gertler practice?
- Dr. Paul Gertler has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gertler practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ellicott City, MD.
See Ellicott City Internists and Ellicott City Rheumatologists.