A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gertler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gertler, Rheumatologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gertler
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Gertler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gertler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gertler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gertler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Gertler MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Gertler practice?
- Dr. Paul Gertler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gertler practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Ellicott City Internists and Ellicott City Rheumatologists.