Learn more about Dr. Paul Gertler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gertler, Rheumatologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gertler
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gertler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gertler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gertler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gertler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Gertler MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Gertler practice?
- Dr. Paul Gertler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gertler practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Ellicott City Internists and Ellicott City Rheumatologists.