Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Gessman
Dr. Paul Gessman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gessman is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Sisters Of Charity Health Care System Corporation and SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Gessman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Gessman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Sunil Patel
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. Elias Purow
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.06 mi46
Dr. Harold Milstein
Staten Island, NY 0.12 mi39