Dr. Paul Ghaemmaghami MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 10th, 2013
Great Doctor
I absolutely love the experience I have had with Dr. G. The very first day that I called to make an appointment, I spoke to him personally. Very seldom does that happen. He was extremely nice and personable. When I went to my first appointment, Dr. G was very thorough. He went over so much information with me. He listened to all of my concerns and question. Days leading up to my surgery, I had questions. I called his office and he returned all of my calls. I am recovering from my surgery, so far so good. No where near as much pain as I anticipated. I contribute that to Dr. G doing a great job in the operating room.

August 1st, 2012
Caring but also methodical and precise
Dr. G has a very calm and thorough bedside manner. He doesn't miss a thing, is very analytical and takes his time explaining benefits vs. risks of surgery and is open to questions. When you call his office, you get a call back from him. Yes, the surgeon calls you back personally. Clearly cares very much about his patients.

July 7th, 2010
Perforated Colon
I went into emergency room with a perforated colon, did not know at the time what the problem was. Dr. G diagnosed and operated on me - saved my life, could easily have died if mis-diagnosed. Had to go through 2 surgeries, had a colostomy for 90 days. Dr G was great, would explain each step along with risks until you felt comfortable. Perfect result, 2 years out from reversal and feeling great.