Learn more about Dr. Paul Gianaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gianaris
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gianaris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gianaris, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianaris graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gianaris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gregory Gianaris MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Gianaris practice?
- Dr. Paul Gianaris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gianaris practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, IN and Chicago, IL.
See Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners and Indianapolis Pulmonologists.