A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gianaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gianaris, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianaris graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gianaris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gregory Gianaris MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Gianaris practice?
- Dr. Paul Gianaris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gianaris practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, IN and Chicago, IL.
See Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners and Indianapolis Pulmonologists.