A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gianaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gianaris is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gianaris
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gianaris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gianaris, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianaris graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gianaris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gregory Gianaris MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Gianaris practice?
- Dr. Paul Gianaris has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gianaris practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners and Indianapolis Pulmonologists.