A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gibbons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gibbons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbons graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibbons has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gibbons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul Gibbons practice?
- Dr. Paul Gibbons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gibbons practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Stow, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH.
See Stow Internists, Stow Family Physicians, Stow General Practitioners, and Stow Pediatricians.