A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gibbons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbons
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gibbons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbons graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gibbons has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gibbons MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul Gibbons practice?
- Dr. Paul Gibbons has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gibbons practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Hudson, OH.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Pediatricians.