1.0

Worst Dr. Ever!!! show details Worst Dr. Ever!!!
by L. R. on Mar 13th, 2015

Saw this Dr. in Payson ER. I was in horrible pain and begging for help. He never examined me physically. Told me to pee in a cup and said I had a bladder infection. He was rude and heartless. I was diagnoised with peritoneal cancer 2 weeks later and had 6 liters of fluid removed. Thankfully I was treated by an oncologist who cares about his patients and I'm still around to complain the crappy care by Dr. Gilbert. Wish I could rate him at a 0.

Apr 10th, 2013

Dr. Gilbert saw my husband in the ER at Payson Regional Medical Center. He had a CAT scan done on my husband because of issues he was having. Dr. Gilbert told my son and I that my husband had the worst prognosis there was and that we better get our affairs in order. I ask him not to tell my husband until I could speak to him. Dr. Gilbert barged in the room and proceeded to tell my husband this garbage. My husband is back home with me and doing fine. This doctor has no compassion, kindness or couth about him. Hope I never run into him again.

Fire Chief / Paramedic show details Fire Chief / Paramedic
Aug 2nd, 2012

I have been in the Fire/EMS service for over 30 years and have seldom met an 'Emergency Doctor' with so little apparent knowledge of 'Emergency and Trauma', and never one more arrogant. I would not send a family member to be treated by this 'Doctor'.

A Dr?? show details A Dr??
Jan 18th, 2011

This guy would not know a Trauma or Emergency if it bit him. He needs to get over his overly inflated ego. It might make room for him to learn medicine.