Overall Review

July 2nd, 2016
So Happy Great Result!
I'm as happy as I can be! Dr Giles is going to take care of you. He is very talented. Staff was fun. I has breast aug. after last child to redo. Also did Labiaplasty. Both are exactly what I invisioned. I'm barely swollen 2 weeks post op. Totally took care of me.

May 21st, 2016
Dr. Giles did my breast augmentation a year ago and he did a wonderful job.

September 14th, 2015
Excellent staff and doctor.

July 31st, 2014
Not A HAPPY PATEINT
I went to Dr Giles on recommendation for a mini tummy tug and to remove the loose skin from my arms. i am glad to be rid of the excess skin, but am not happy with other issued he caused. When i would try to speak to him about he always made very light of the subject and I was being too picky. I never thought he would cause more imperfections on my arms, a big bulge on my inner arm and an indentation on my side from the tummy tuck. I would not recommend using him

November 14th, 2013
Brest augmentation
I love my results i had no bruising no pain healed very quick and was out to dinner the same night. He is a great doctor and i love my results thank you so much Dr.Giles.

November 11th, 2012
Unsatisfied With Results
Although the office visits have all been pleasant, I am unhappy with the results of my abdominoplasty and liposuction. I tummy does not look much flatter then before the surgery, I have a long ugly scar under my belly button, and I have a strange large lump a few inches above my belly button.

October 13th, 2012
natural results quick recovery from breast augmentation.Felt very safe. Great staff

September 21st, 2011
GOOD DOCTOR
HE'S A GOOD DOCTOR

June 28th, 2011
Great Dr
I also had breast aug. with Dr. Giles it all went beyond smoothly. He is great at what he does. No one even knows I had them done unless I tell them, they look so natural which was exactly what I wanted. Recovery was so easy. I would do it 100 times over as long as he was my Dr. A++++++++++++++

March 29th, 2011
My breast implants are beautiful
I had surgery with Dr. Giles a couple of years ago - I found him online (I live in West Palm Beach) and drove to his practice since I liked his before & after photos. He is very experienced with breast surgery and he recommended me saline implants, that will match my figure. The surgery was relatively quick and simple, and he was very professional that day and on follow-up visits. I'm extremely happy with my breasts now, they are bigger but look natural and feel soft. He is a real artist!

January 1st, 2011
The Best!!
Dr. Giles and his staff are remarkable!! His work is amazing and he and his staff are very proffessional and friendly. He ALWAYS made time for me and never made me feel as if I was "Bothering" him. His staff always got me in ASAP when needed. I had Breast Augmentation done in 2006. I had absolutely no swelling or bruising and no uncomfortable bras or wraps. I will be going back this year for more!! My breasts are described as beautiful. Not nice, but beautiful. Ive reffered him to several of my friends and they are just as exstatic about him and his work as i am.If you want the best, go with Dr.Giles!!!!