Learn more about Dr. Paul Gillette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gillette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gillette, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillette graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillette has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillette accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Gillette practice?
Dr. Paul Gillette practices Pediatric Cardiology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Denton Pediatric Specialists.