Dermatologist (skin), Pathologist
Norman Regional Hospital
2413 Palmer Cir
Norman, OK 73069
405-360-9588
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Don't use him  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

He is differently practicing medicine. Does not know what he is doing. Tried to tell him how sensitive my mother was to medicines. He acted like he was listening, but he wasn't. She is now in the hospital with heart problems.

|  Interactive skills are lacking  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

Attempts humor with every comment which comes off very awkward and sometimes offensive.

|  Mis-Diagnosis  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2009

Dr. Gillum was such a nice man and it breaks my heart to have to say anything negative about him, but he was very flippant with a dark spot that was on my face. He looked at it for a few seconds and assured me that it was an age/sun spot, gave me a $200 persription and sent me on my way. Months later, after the medication did not work, I decided to go to another dermatologist for a second opinion only to find out that I had a stage one melanoma on my face. Thankfully, my prognosis is good, however, I am very upset that this was not addressed more seriously by Dr. Gillum. Melanoma will kill you if it is not diagnosed early. Just because you are young and have no risk factors for developing melanoma does not mean you won't or can't. I would hate for this to happen to someone else! The consequeces of his oversight could have cost me my life.

|  show details
Jul 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I am so impressed with the short wait time! The service was fabulous and effective! Thank you!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Feb 6th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Wonderful experience: Great service, no waiting to see the Dr., and over a pleasant expereince!!!!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com