inactive

• Dermatology Norman, OK

3.8

October 12th, 2011
Don't use him
He is differently practicing medicine. Does not know what he is doing. Tried to tell him how sensitive my mother was to medicines. He acted like he was listening, but he wasn't. She is now in the hospital with heart problems.

April 21st, 2010
Interactive skills are lacking
Attempts humor with every comment which comes off very awkward and sometimes offensive.

November 15th, 2009
Mis-Diagnosis
Dr. Gillum was such a nice man and it breaks my heart to have to say anything negative about him, but he was very flippant with a dark spot that was on my face. He looked at it for a few seconds and assured me that it was an age/sun spot, gave me a $200 persription and sent me on my way. Months later, after the medication did not work, I decided to go to another dermatologist for a second opinion only to find out that I had a stage one melanoma on my face. Thankfully, my prognosis is good, however, I am very upset that this was not addressed more seriously by Dr. Gillum. Melanoma will kill you if it is not diagnosed early. Just because you are young and have no risk factors for developing melanoma does not mean you won't or can't. I would hate for this to happen to someone else! The consequeces of his oversight could have cost me my life.